Use the Instructions below for a step-by-step process. Each link will take you to a different page, but simply use the tabs at the top to return to the *Instructions & Policies page, or the Back-Button on your browser.
If this is your first time booking an appointment:
- Decide which service you would like by reading the Service Descriptions.
- Decide where you would like to have your appointment: At your place or at the Benevolent Heart NoHo office.
- Schedule an appointment: Here
- The "your place" rates have commute time calculated into the total price. However only commutes of up to 30 minute are included, so if the commute takes more than 30 minutes please E-mail Us before making an appointment.
- Fill Out a Client Intake Form
- Purchase your session using: PayPal*
- Payment in full is required before the beginning of any session.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance or the session is forfeit, although,
- One emergency cancellation (under 48 hours) is allowed per calendar year (session will be credited but not refunded.)
- For sessions at your place please make sure there is adequate open time on the schedule in order to commute to your place.
On fair weather days I commute with a motorcycle, which is fast and easy to park with no additional charge. On poor weather days I take public transportation or a taxi depending on whichever is fastest, but in addition to the cost of the session you will need to cover the cost of round-trip transportation. (A receipt will be provided for the cost of any taxi service taken.) If you are unsure of how long it would take to commute to your place please E-mail Us.
- *Other forms of payment are possible. Please E-mail for more information